View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
For some reason when installing toe rods some cars require the rear cradle to be lowered a little because the bolt on the driver side is blocked my the gas tank. I know on my car it is that way which is why I have held off on installing my pfadt toe rods, although I am not sure why some cars require it to be done while others don't.
Yes, I caught my mistake there, and did a quick edit. Yes, the inner toe rod bolt on the driver's side does interfere with the gas tank, and does require the cradle to be lowered down just a little bit, like an inch or so. You can do it by simply loosening the bolts, at least I did on my car!!!
QA1 DA Front Coilovers, Strange Engineering DA Rear Coilovers, Mike Norris Catch-Can, V-Max CNC PTB, Aeromotive Fuel Rails.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote