View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #23
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Originally Posted by EarlyApex View Post
So who would be the best alternative for rear subframe bushings and front control arm bushing?
Pfadt and BMR are good choices, however I suggest going with Pfadt's Solid subframe bushings as they eliminate ALL subframe movement and will last the life of your car.
Originally Posted by wakespeak View Post
How did the inserts work out? I am looking at either doing inserts or full bushings for road coarse/HPDE. I am mostly interest in side to side step out added support, rather than the up/down which is where the horsepower guidelines come from. I will be staying with stock horsepower.
I suggest doing a full bushing regardless. Corvettes come with a solid subframe connection and do not suffer from NVH because of it. IMO there is no reason to have anything less than a solid bushing in that location. They are a bit of an investment, but like I said, they will last the life of your car and you'll never have to think about it again.

As for Pedders, I hope everything works out. They have great products and up until recently, they have been great to work with.

Best regards,

Click HERE to send a PM | | | 888.308.6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote