View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #16
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake2212 View Post
and yet they put 10s in the front and 11s in the rear? didnt they think people would go up to 305 or 315s in the rear?
They did it that way because then its only semi square. Less oversteer in a car than one with a true 20X10 front and rear setup. Its silly the way they did it if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake2212 View Post
word of advice man, if you plan on hitting any top speeds on anything while youre driving around (on a closed course of course) then go oem zl1 wheels. just to stay safe
The LG ZR28/ZL1 Replica Wheels are good from what I've seen or heard. I wouldn't dare buy anything else other than those or OEM. Don't know where they're made or how well they are made.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote