View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:38 AM   #49
avcbm

Drives: Camaro ZL1
To make mine short, I ordered at the end of June, a 2SS/RS Blk/Blk W/sunroof for MSRP with $750 off from USAA discount on GM vehicles. The salesman agreed, I put $1000 down. Two weeks later, I call to get an update, the saleman no longer works there, and after talking with three other salesman, the seem to not know any info, but yet, they all knew It was the blk/blk camaro. Finally talking to to the internet sales manager that came forward and told me, they didn't want to sell it to me at MSRP... I told him to bad, you cash my check, I ordered and I have it all in writing. I then told him, I want the car, I don't need the car, and I will be waiting to hear from them. Finally got the General Manager, an order number, and told I'm getting it at MSRP, and If they were getting a couple in before mine, and if I wanted one of those at MSRP I could get it no problem. I have a production date of 18 Aug, but things seem to be moving faster so I guess we will wait and see the real deal. If they try to screw me, I will just take them to court, but I don't think that is the case, the General Manager seem real honest, told me the salesman had the go ahead to sell one and make a deal, so they will honor it.... Remember this, Salesman want to make profit, General Mangers want to move cars.... Deal with the Managers.

2012 Camaro ZL1
2010 Camaro SS (Sold)
avcbm is offline   Reply With Quote