View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:59 PM   #516
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueclyde View Post
Why are some of you seemingly reacting so heavily to the question of tires on an otherwise stock ZL1? I fail to see why such harsh reactions to this relatively simple suggestion of a comparison are being made. I have a ZL1 and have no issue of which is top dog, even with tires. It's a reasonable question for an enthusiast looking to purchase a track car from the Chevy stable to ask. I think this site gets bashed by being un-objective at times and this appears to be one of those times. I'm as Chevy loyal as they come (4 new Chevrolets that I own) and have had nothing but GM for the past 25 years. This question of putting stickier tires on a ZL1 is rationale one for somebody looking to purchase a trackable Camaro. I'm fairly certain exploration of this question will not discredit the Z/28 or hurt sales in any way.
I'll agree with you. However this has been discussed over and over yet the poster continues to ask the same questions hence my previous deja vu comment. I believe there is an existing thread ZL1 vs Z/28 and that is where this discussion should be. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323245

Regarding a previous post on, when was the Z/28 ever a momentum car? 1Gen.

Last edited by 2cnd chance; 01-23-2014 at 01:10 PM.
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote