View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 08:16 PM   #50
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
Quote:
Originally Posted by moserbe View Post
Been in the hospital and recuperating for the last month. Still not quite a 100% but hope to be soon. Question: After installing the rear trailing arms and rear toe rods, will it need a rear wheel alignment? How hard is the installation with the car on jack stands?
I'm still recovering from 2 major back surgeries in 2012. I've been permanently disabled since 2011. I WAS making a recovery until September, when some old fart speeding in the Walmart crosswalk decided he had the right of way instead of me and my shopping cart. I was working at rehab exercise to strengthening my core up until then. I was doing at least 200 crunches per day. Now, this disabled vet is back to square 1. Before being hit, I could run errands for 5 to 6 hours and still function the next day. Now I'm back to doing about 2 hours per day before I'm too tired to continue.
At least I have a lawyer.

RIP William Tyler "Grumpy" Jenkins - b 12-22-1930 d - 03-29-2012
Thanks Bill, for showing all the non-believers a 331" small block Chevy powered car could outrun a 426 Hemi powered car. Thanks for the tube chassis, the splay valve small block cylinder heads, the strut front suspension, and the dry sump oiling system. I applaud your becoming the once king of the NA motors builders. Most of all, thanks for the racing memories and inspiring many young guys to follow in your footsteps.
Snidely Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote