View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #10
GFORCE1320

Drives: 05 GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by granatl View Post
I was unfortunate enough to miss Gforce's 1000 HP axle sale by less than a week. Even so, I ordered a pair at full price a month ago and still haven't received them. Whenever I e-mail them, they are very good about replying promptly, so I give them a gold star for that. But, there's some hold-up with heat treatment that keeps delaying these week after week. As they are a silver-level sponsor on this board, I think they're legitimate and I've just been unlucky. I just wanted to see if anyone has their own experiences to share. I always get miffed when my CC gets charged ahead of time like this case. It also concerns me that if I should happen to break one, am I going to be down 1+ months waiting for a replacement?
I know your frustrated, I would be too in your shoes.
We've got some issues going on with heat treat turn around times and material delivery. It happens about this time every year when the weather get bad and to top it off our heat treat company is moving some operations to combine 2 plants into one. This has really slowed them down.
I'm doing everything I can to get the flow problems worked out.
You will love the quality of your new axles once you get them, I promise

Thanks
Chris
GFORCE1320 is offline   Reply With Quote