View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #50
Jimmy Superfly

Drives: 2012 IBM 1SS L99/A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropspeed View Post
Time to pay it forward! I finally ordered my set-up today so it was time to share.

From my research into 6 piston set-ups for my car I found by far the lowest prices on Amazon if you are willing to use Silver or Yellow (or powder coat). The qty in stock fluctuates and sometimes the items go on back order, but if you keep checking back they are usually restocked often.

You can get a 6-piston front big brake set-up for about $1050.00 to $1300.00 depending on rotors and lines you pick.

Here you go: Part numbers and prices as of 3/18/2014

Thank you so much for this info! I ordered mine yesterday which was a full year ahead of what I had budgeted for. Next time you are in Toronto the Beer is on me.

Thanks also to Tyler at JDP Motorsports who has been answering all of my questions about this upgrade and others for quite some time now despite the fact that I wasn't even planning on purchasing this year. Because of this great service I will be ordering the remaining items from JDP in addition to some other goodies I have already bought including their brake cooling kit.

Great stuff all around guys!

2012 IBM 1SS L99/A6 -VMAX TB, CAI inc w/ Apex scoop, RX Catchcan, Pfadt Stage 2 FE4/ZL1 kit, LG LT headers, Stainless steel brake lines and HAWK HPS pads.
Jimmy Superfly is offline   Reply With Quote