View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 01:45 AM   #15
JCunningham

Drives: 2012 SIM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyApex View Post
The install of the radius arm bushing is done. I bought a Kent Moore removal tool and that with some heat and a hammer was able to bet the ball joints removed. I did have to modify the tool to clear the corners of the nut and also buy a longer bolt but I am still only into is $25. The rest of the job was easy. I used my press to remove the stock bushings and press in the new. I marked the bushings to help in getting them centered. They are .400" in from the edge. I am getting the alignment today so I will know later how it feels compared to stock.
what size bolt did you buy. I just bought that tool.
2012 2SS/RSM6SIM, Painted CarbonFlash rallystripes, Elite CC&CAOS 3.91gears,dyno J&JSpeedshop NewEra ported TB,CAI intake,Apex Scoop,Heritage Grill, PatG CamMotion cam,0%Fluidampr,Melling296 Oilpump, KatechC5R chain, CloyesLS7damper,PAC1205x springs and pushrods, Straubtrunions. ImprovedRacing oil baffle, crankscraper,MonsterBillet releasebearing,18"remotebleeder,ARH1 7/8"LTheaders cats,TWMfullShifter,BMRsways,links,trailing arms,toerods,delrin cradle bushings,BK039rear control bushings,front bushings. Idealclutch master,Tick clutchline, ForgstarF14,Invos,SoloMach-XL exhaust
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote