Thread: Warranty Voided
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #138
speedygonzales

Drives: 99 z71, 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5genJordan
When ever I know I'm going to run nitrous I make sure the car is empty and throw about 10 gallons of 100 octane before I even use the nitrous. I've been running tr6's for about 3 months. Before I installed the headers I removed the plugs. I've been thru 2 sets of Tr6's and yes I check them every 2 days. They look fine. I'll pull the valve covers off tomorow and inspect the pushrods. Someone else told that could be it

Thank you camaro-dreamer for you contribution. Some day you'll tell us your secret how you got that.

So what we now have is the truth of doing it and the way this post should have been done in the first place as follows:

"Hi I am NOMURCY and I ran N2O. I don't think the dealer can prove it. I'll let you all know how I do getting my beat-up engine worked by the dumbass dealer. Wish me luck. Oh and did I mention I work at a law office? Yeah I'm "impotent".

Must be a youngster. Only explanation for our list:
Poor grammar. "tooken" really?
Poor sentence structure. How about a fricken page of one sentence.
Boasts of racing, then deletes what he thinks is all evidence then denies it happened.
Can't explain why he deleted his posts
Won't confess to being NOMURCY.

Just have to laugh and shake your head.

This post is done needs to be locked so numbnuts can't come in a try to explain something else.
speedygonzales is offline   Reply With Quote