View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #707
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Madness View Post
Thanks guys.

As far as the oil less turbo's, I agree, not conventional. Looks like the company just came out with the product. It's still water cooled. It's just a new ball bearing system. Maybe I will wait and try the new pump first.

Can't c me, where did you install the pump? Same location? I saw on other forums (non-Camaro) that you have to mount the pump near the turbo. If you did, have any pics or can share on the wiring?
I don't have the STS kit, so location on that I wouldn't know. I just know how it is to have a bad pump that isn't worth crap. I'll have Matt come in and chime in on location as he was the one i got the pump from. He had a sts V6 before he got his ZL1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Madness View Post
And does HP Tuners provide the tune or just the software? Not familiar with their system.
HPtuners is just a software. But many shop use them over others. The game for the LLT has changed with this tuning software. LLT's are lined up everywhere to get tuned now. I know people that are on this forum that heard of the good knows wanting a tune now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3