View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #68
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbychevy15 View Post
well i am currently take the time to call every Chevy dealership in the state of WA and OH . so far i have started in WA since that is where i am right now. I received some good info from a sales manager that said he had been at a meeting recently and said the coupe is expected to be on the lots second quarter (aprox. April thru June), and the vert will be after that starting end June begin July. I also heard from another manager that they will start taking orders in November for the Spring. this same guy also told me that the plan is to have 80% V8's and 20% V6's. the V6 option will be the same 3.6L that is in the CTS and he said all V8's that roll out next year will be the LS2, but to expect the LS3 the next year. (sigh a whole year longer ) This guy also kept right on going and told me that GM just retrademarked the name Chevelle !! and he believes that the departing of the Monte that we just may hear rumors or see a new Chevelle . well pitch in what ya think cuz this is will be interesting!! ok now hear are some dealers names to go to in WA (i'm not even close to done but its a start for now...)

Barry Chevrolet
548 Basin St. SW
Ephrata, WA 98823

Grey Chevrolet
4949 SW Hovde Rd
Port Orchard, WA 98367

Hall Chevrolet Buick
314 6th St.
Prosser, WA 99350

Hintons
8139 Guide Meridian Rd.
Lynden, WA 98264

Keep in mind that these are only over the phone promises from dealers and i really hope they stick too it. I plan on keeping in contact with these guys to build a good relationship.

Cheers!!
Heres one That I know will sell the car at MSRP
Friendly Chevrolet
400 River rd
Puyallup Wa 98371

This one will not
Titus Will Chevrolet in Olympia

Heres ones that dont know yet
Baydo Chevrolet Mckenna
Parkland Chevrolet Parkland wa
Greatest Camaro club around www.pnwcc.com
PNWCC is now on facebook
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT, 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote