View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #111
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by web327 View Post
I have a 2010 2SS with no both holes. Does anybody know what part numbers are for the this adapters spacers and bolts for this? Any feed back on this 2010 swap with no holes and a stock GM brace please respond. Thanks
I would also like to know what the part number for the adapter spacer and the bolts for the 1LE brace. I have a 2011 2SS that was built on 8-19-2010 and it does not have the pre drilled holes. I sent GMPartsDirect an e-mail today asking them what can be done to make the 1LE brace fit without having the pre drilled holes. They replied back and told me that the only way was to replace the front fender aprons.

I have been thinking of getting the BMR STB016 and getting it chromed, but it costs more than the 1LE brace, would cost more to chrome it and would cost more to have it installed. But now having to buy an adapter kit, and the cost of installation will be the same. I just may rethink my idea of the BMR STB016 and go that way.
2SS L99, CAI, Kooks Stainless 1 7/8 headers, Kooks Catted Oem Connection Pipe, MBRP Exhaust, MSD LS1 Superconductor 8.5 mm Wires. NKG Copper Spark Plug Set, Full Dyno Tune. BMR G8Trailing Arms - Hammertone and BMR Rear Toe Rods, GFX, Devils Tail Side Stripes, Side Vent Stripes, Synergy Green Door Panels and SS Grill & Trunk Badges .
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote