View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #4
jon6.0
Going for Plaid

Drives: 2011 C6
The first question is do you want to keep the powertrain warranty? Or kick it to the curb and make 650+rwhp? Stone guards they are probably talking about clear bra. 3M makes it and so do some others probably. It's something that is professionally installed. Basically a sticker that's clear and will take rock and debris hits without messing up the paint underneath. I would do a good detail and buff/polish before getting it installed. Lowering springs from Apex, BMR, Eibach, or Hotchkiss. Don't do more than 1.5" with the mag ride. I plan on either 1" BMR or 1.25" Apex springs. Another thing I'm doing is an additional blower coolant reservoir. Rotofab makes it and it adds four liters of capacity. Added coolant capacity means your intake air temps won't get as hot as fast. I just purchased JBA catless mids also and they will be installed tomorrow. I'll live with the check engine light. My only mods will be the Rotofab and catless mids. I'm putting it on the dyno Thursday to see what it does with those mods. I pulled the flappy exhaust fuse so the flaps are open all the time. Sounds way better and doesn't drone. If it drones with no cats I'll get the mild to wild kit that allows me to open and close the flaps at will.

Serviced and modded by Cordes Performance.

2011 C6, 750rwhp, forged LS3, ported LSA heads, Vortech Ti-trim, 227/243 115+4 Lunati cam, ported LS3 intake, Alky Control methanol, Pfadt sways/shocks/trans mounts, Pfadt tri-y headers(Sold 6/28/14)
jon6.0 is offline   Reply With Quote