View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #13
raptor5244

Drives: 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCoffee View Post
Camaros are actually one of the best leasing vehicles out there that I've found.

My 2SS 1LE is leased at about 550 a month with CA tax for 24 months 12K miles per year with 0 down, 0 drive offs. I still haven't paid a dollar yet.

4K down plus first month and DMV fees is a lot of money up front. For example if I did that on a 24 month lease it would have dropped my payment around $200 per month. Making it effectively about $350 per month. I would not recommend putting any money down up front. If you wreck it you'll lose that money.

The deals are out there. US Bank and Ally bank have great deals. Just talk to several dealers and you'll find one that will give you all the info you want.
Agreed. I went with US Bank since they were offering the highest residual and lowest money factor at the time. I was quite surprised when I learned the residual. Usually, american sports/muscle cars do not have such high residuals. Compare a 3 year old mustang gt to a camaro ss. They cost about the same new when equally optioned, but the residual values on them are about 3-4k less. However, dodge challengers residuals are pretty strong as well, right about on par with the Camaro.

It is great to see good leases on cars other than honda accords and toyota camrys.
raptor5244 is offline   Reply With Quote