View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #20
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
BMR offers aftermarket suspension components that are high quality, high strength, and made in the U.S., right here in our facility in Florida. We do our best to provide the best parts possible at the lowest cost to our customers. The package quote I sent you is a very potent package that will VERY substantially improve the handling of your 2010 Camaro. Are there better components?.....Yes! I could have included the adjustable TCA029, the TR004 toe rods with spherical bearings, the adjustable TCA033 trailing arms, and the delrin cradle and differential bushings, but I knew that cost was also a factor for you. Will the package I quoted you out-perform the Z/28? It's hard to say....the Z/28 has forged lightweight 19" wheels, extremely sticky track tires, weight reductions all over the place, a 505 HP dry-sump LS7, increased aerodynamics, and other track-specific modifications. So there are many more things to consider than just the suspension components. I would be leary of parts that are "too cheap", many of our parts have been copied by other companies (I won't mention names) and then assembled or welded overseas with sub-par quality. If you want Z/28-like performance from your 2010 SS, you're going to have to spend some money!!! That being said, I am confident that any of the packages that Tyler or myself have quoted you will vastly improve the performance of your suspension.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote