View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 09:05 AM   #55
Goodels
2013 Camaro 1LT

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX/ZL1 View Post
Well OP, what have we learned here?
First, asking a question around the issue of V6 vs V8 is like opening a bag full of cats and throwing another cat in.
Second, don't ask a question here unless your willing get answers. Folks here will tell you what they think.
Third, the people on this forum give no quarter and expect no quarter. Regardless of your age, gender, etc., your going to get it straight up.
Now, if that's ok with you, you will learn a great deal here (I certainly have), and you will find that people are very quick to help any way they can.
I wish that there was a place like this when I was your age.....Unfortunately there wasn't an internet back then.
hHng in there....This place will do you good!
Haha I have learned a great deal on here already! I can tell they say how they feel too I still don't understand why V6 gets so much hate, even though it has great performance and gas mileage. It's my daily driver and I love it
I am willing for the answers, but I don't like being called something I am not. There isn't a need for it. I am grateful though for having this resource. It truly does help a lot!