View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgloves View Post
thanks.. yeah I figured a hot cam installed by the dealer would keep my warranty. If its made by GM normally or always it holds the warranty as long as a Certified tech at a GM dealer installed it. I was hoping maybe some GM heads Example: ZO6 heads or something would work or be available? ive been out of the loop for awhile. Everything Ive built or toyed with in the last 5 or 6 years has not been off the LS platform. But boy do I miss that platform.
If the LS3 is used why swap to the LS7 heads? the L92 heads are the SH**. Believe me with very little porting on those heads they will make wonderful power. and the L92's are what's on the LS3. I've been doing a lot of research on this because I've been looking at getting an engine built for my 98. I would pick the l92's over the ls7 any day of the week. cheaper and produce just as much power.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote