View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Originally Posted by blackgloves View Post
thanks.. yeah I figured a hot cam installed by the dealer would keep my warranty. If its made by GM normally or always it holds the warranty as long as a Certified tech at a GM dealer installed it. I was hoping maybe some GM heads Example: ZO6 heads or something would work or be available? ive been out of the loop for awhile. Everything Ive built or toyed with in the last 5 or 6 years has not been off the LS platform. But boy do I miss that platform.
If the LS3 is used why swap to the LS7 heads? the L92 heads are the SH**. Believe me with very little porting on those heads they will make wonderful power. and the L92's are what's on the LS3. I've been doing a lot of research on this because I've been looking at getting an engine built for my 98. I would pick the l92's over the ls7 any day of the week. cheaper and produce just as much power.
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote