View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #43
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitis View Post
New to the Camaro scene. I just bought a 2012 inferno orange 1LS. This is sad news indeed. I did not know this about my car. I've been researching this for three days now, but all I want to do is make my v6 sound deeper with a lower idle speed. I do not want it to sound like a ricer. Since mine is a 2012 and cannot change the headers to help achieve this what are my options? From all of the YouTube videos i've seen with just rear exhaust upgrades makes it sound like a Honda civic ricer popping rice. I absolutely do not want this kind of sound. I want it to be extremely deep like you can hear it slowly gurgle'ing the gas and no popping.

I have seen videos where someone cuts the exhaust to achieve close to the sound I want. I do not want the sound to be roaring loud, just deep. Think motorcycle deep.

Sorry for the questions. But someone could save me a lot of time if you can help point me in the right direction. What is a guy like me to do? Thanks in advance.
High flow cats, Magnaflow resonated X pipe and one of the MRT axle-backs. To me, that's a great setup on the V6.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote