View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
TAG and Mrs.TAG have a question the car nuts might be able to answer

My in laws (Mrs.TAG's parents) are looking to trade in their Acura TL which is a few years old. Apparently, there are a few rattles and minor issues that repeatedly arise. They are looking to get into a new car and were interested in the following comparable models. They mentioned back seat space was a factor (car seats for the kids), but not much else.

If anyone has any experience w/ the following vehicles, or knows something specific on why one would out perform, out class, and all else over another, please let me know. I'd like to go back to them and be able to give them some advice (or heads up) about the vehicles they are interested in.

And...For those responding, please don't let exterior styling play too much of a role in the opinion of vehicle. I'd like to focus on overall build quality, amenities (bluetooth which they want), performance (mpg's), and interior space. Again, if anyone has experience w/ any of the cars, please add your two cents!

Thanks!

Veh's being considered:

1. BMW 3 series
2. Infiniti G35
3. Mercedes (C300 series? Really don't recall...but it was a 4 door like the others)
4. Lexus IS series
5. Acura TL

**If there are any other models you think they should consider which are comparable to these, please let me know. I appreciate everyones help on this in advance!!! Thank you!!!

***Poll has been added for your top pick. I can't edit the poll, so BMW is the 3 series and Merc is the C300 class.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote