Thread: Getting Antsy
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 AM   #12
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
Loved your story and yes I am a young'n at age 22 but have been a muscle car enthusiast since I could reach the pedal from the edge of the seat in my dad's cars. Ford GT90 was my first love which I collected many models of, building them all from ground up for days and days as a hobby. But, I know what America is and I know what America is about and I feel ya(from hearing grandpa's stories ofcourse). My car is here about 22 miles from my house as well. I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I can't concentrate or speak of anything else but my car. I bet I will be one of the few who have cry when they get in their car for the first time. It has been the best and worst 18 weeks for me. I think this is the one of the biggest things that has ever happened to me in the 22.5 years of my life and this car will be my treasure and I will be poppin a u-turn in my life. I will be able to function normally again and may actually attend to normal life instead of sitting on this beautiful forum day and night. Enjoy your car and I hope it never fails you in anyway.

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote