View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
Backspin9

Drives: The red one
New Member, New Order for 2015 2LT

Hello everyone. New guy here. I'm going to be putting in an order for a 2015 2LT as soon as my negotiating process is done, hopefully no later than late February. I'm sending out emails to some Chevy dealers with a spec/price sheet that also have a proposed price. There is, of course, some wiggle room in there and after the dust settles I'm sure it will work out with someone.

I'm looking to get a 2LT in Summit White with grey leather interior. It already has most of what I want and I'm only adding an automatic, sunroof, nav, and the upgraded wheels. I've looked high and low and cannot find white with grey interior. We are moving to Southern Nevada in 2016 and black interior out there would be a killer, so I am resigned to ordering one which is fine with me. I'm in no hurry but definately want a Gen5 and not the 6.

It's funny how I got interested (hooked) on getting a Camaro. We were on vacation two summers ago and I rented one, kind of by accident (they upgraded us). I wasn't in that car 5 minutes and I told my wife I *HAVE* to have one of these. Driving it for a week got me really hooked. Coming from a Lexus ES this is quite a departure, but WTH, you only live once.

So here I am. I've been reading a lot of posts and hope to throw in my 2 cents once in a while. One the new baby arrives (the car, that is) hopefully sometime in April I'll be sure to post some pics.
Backspin9 is offline   Reply With Quote