View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 04:38 PM   #85
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
The DR's are coming next month for the 20's, then a set of 17's for the rear for the track. I did a lot of research about hp tolerances for the LS3 and I don't get the impression that there is a large group of people hiding their failed motors from the rest of us to keep the illusion that 800whp is safe on a stock bottom end. Truth is I've found failures at all power levels for a variety of different reasons. At my power level I feel comfortable, next is a BAP my FP is dipping a little low for my comfort zone. Once the BAP is installed I'll turn up the boost and get the car a little closer to the edge of what I personally am comfortable with.

The build cost more than I feel comfortable stating in a public forum, if you really want to know what it all cost pm me and I'll get u close.

As for FSP there a top quality shop that frankly has a lot of work, so much that I am still trying to finish some of my business with Matt. He barely has time to respond to text messages or emails and you can forget about calling the shop. That's been my experience anyway. If I had it to do all over again I think I would have found someone who is a little more available. I am not bashing anybody but for the amount of money I spent our business should be resolved and communication should be a given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote