View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #91
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post

I can kind of guess what it may have costed based on the list. And yea it gets frustrating when a shop has no time for you. Its kinda like you're old news. Like they got their money outta ya and had fun with ya and now they're on to the next one. But I've seen all shops do that. Even if you went elsewhere you'd have the same problem. They have grade A customer service when they're trying to get your business. It diminishes when you get the car to them. It diminishes even more when they're working on it. Once you're out the door, you'd have an easier time getting the President to come to a dive bar with you, lol!!
Yep agreed, I have dropped the ball on communicating with KillerSS during the post build period time. No excuse for this, we have been communicating most of today and should have this all rectified. I try to be available as much as I can including weekends too, answering texts Sunday nights but stuff does get past me being a small business. Once again no excuse on this, I am hard to get a hold of that's why I give out my personal cell and accepts texts all day and night.
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote