View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #63
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsmith17 View Post
I replied to their email on Thursday asking for push button start rather than the key fob swap. They (GM customer Support) tried to call me on Friday but i didn't answer. Left a message stating they will try and call me tomorrow afternoon to discuss.
So the GM CS tried to call me twice since Monday but I wasn't able to take the calls. I called them back this morning and the rep said they are wanting to make sure everyone is aware of the recall and find out why they are not getting it completed. I let him know that the odds of my knee hitting the key is slim based on how I sit in the car. Told him that when I travel and get a Malibu or Impala rental car my knee can hit those keys with ease and asked why wasn't there a recall on those as well. He stated he took note of that concern and asked what it would take to get the recall completed. I told him the only way I would consider it is if they replaced the ignition switch with push button start. He thanked me for the feedback and confirmed that I understood the reason for the recall and thanked me for my time.
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote