View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Papa John's Giving Away Free Pizza To Any Camaro Owner Tomorrow!

As reported on homepage.

In celebration of Papa John getting his Camaro back, they've now announced they're giving away a free one-topping pizza to any Camaro owner on Wednesday, August 26th! www.papasroadtrip.com

I found it! I found it! I have my 1971 Z28 Camaro back!
Today at 4:35amI found it! I found it! I have my 1971 Z28 Camaro back! After searching for more than 20 years, the Camaro that I sold to help keep my dad's tavern afloat and to launch Papa John's has now come home to Papa. I'm in the mood to celebrate so if you own a Camaro take note. Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 26, we will be giving away a FREE large, one-topping pizza to Camaro owners nationwide, carryout only. To redeem, Camaro owners must arrive at their nearby Papa John's to order and pick up their pizza in their Camaro. Limit one pizza and one visit per Camaro. For more information about the Camaro's return, visit www.papasroadtrip.com. Thanks to everyone who helped in the search!

Papa Johns pizza posted this today on my facebook page so all Camaro owners can get a free large one topping pizza tomorrow by driving your Camaro to your local Papa Johns. I will be there with my Aqua Blue 5th gen for sure for people to drool over.
Blue Maro Demon is offline   Reply With Quote