View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #14
ReFLeX135

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Update:

I dropped it off on lunch. I told him specifically that the rattle is very bad and sent in images of the missing clips. Turns out they do just attach to the black pieces. However, when I picked it up he said it was ready to go and he placed in the clips. I asked if he tested the sound for rattle and he said no. He acted like it was all good to go and apologized.

I went to my car and tested the sound. It was almost exactly the same. I walked back in and we went back to hear it. He said he'd bring it in again and see what was going on and it would take 10 minutes. He decided to install some dynamat. I went in with my car this time and as he was going inside the car I asked "do you have to take the back seat out?" he replied that it wasn't necessary. He removed the side/rear panels, and reinstalled them. The rattle does seem to be gone from inside the car. However, upon exiting the car he said he'd have to replace the side panel because he scuffed it. He thought he could do it without doing that as he has before.

He showed me the damage and said he'd order the part and give me a call. It looks like the other side is slightly damaged and the back panel has a scratch on it...

Thoughts?

ReFLeX135 is offline   Reply With Quote