View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #21
Tillman Speed

Drives: 2010 Camaros
Send a message via AIM to Tillman Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoTToN View Post
Something just tickles me when these tuners are getting almost the same power N/A out of these cars as the other top ponies cars get using power adders.
It's amazing. That's the main limitation of the 3-Valve Ford bottom end. If this Coyote motor shows up with 5.0L displacement, and forged internals, you may see a little competition. Otherwise, it will just be a "closer" competitor. The Gen IV GM series LS2, LS7 and now with the L99 and LS3... we have some SERIOUS potential for reliable and everyday horsepower/torque with less money invested in the aftermarket. This can be bad and good from a aftermarket performance business standpoint. Luckily there's always those out there who will want to push things farther. CALL ME UP IF YOU DO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
SO WHEN ARE YOU PUTTING THE SUPRCHARGER ON THAT CAMARO?????
At 11.5:1 Compression, it's tough. I'm just waiting for the right person to come through the door to make our Stage 4 Package which is completely forced induction, low compression (9.1:1), and HUGE boost through a Magnacharger. I'm hoping for 650RWHP... we'll see shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphotography View Post
How much is this package??
Give me a shout and I can quote you out a few different combinations. I posted rough shipping above. BTW, your photography is amazing. I drooled at the bottom Camaro shots under vehicles. Awesome lighting.
Tillman Speed is offline   Reply With Quote