What kind of HP are you expecting out of these engines?
Lets say with the TVS2300 kit, running 10 rib 3.6 pulley, 6 bolt, and the serious track day mods?
- Life is hard when destiny believes in you.
- As coherent as a pit bull in a spin dryer. A dribbling tartan frothbucket.
- Good money, bad girls. How can life be any better?
- God saves. The devil invests.
- This may be the ultimate guide to problem solving.
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo
it's not a WD-40 problem, so it's got to be a duct tape problem