View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 10:19 AM   #63
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody2399 View Post
I'm happy with the pricing, I personally wanted the 2SS prices to be released as well so I could work out payments and be sure it was the right choice for me. However with the pricing of a 1SS being 37,XXX that makes me think the 2SS will be lower than I had thought myself. So I'm very happy with the prices for what you are getting.

As far as people considering mustangs because the price difference. I truly think you will regret it down the road. We are talking am extra 40 dollars a month. Which seems like a lot but in reality, go out to dinner 1 less time a month and you'll be in a camaro instead of a mustang!
I think the Mustang PP at the moment is a killer deal especially with 0 percent financing, however, I think it's better to pay a little more for what you truly want. I wanted a 2SS anyway and I think it should be within 2k of a GT PP premium which is what I'd get if I opted for a Mustang. I do think the Camaro has better major components and obviously has some extras that I do value. Many people will look base to base and see that 4k difference though.