View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 10:25 PM   #267
the rich dude

Drives: Getting 2010 Camaro
I'm not going to lie. I LOVE the looks of this kit and the power it makes. There are three things I'm worried about and only two being a real concern. Heat. I'm worried the under hood temperatures over time will cook everything under the hood and make it all brittle and fragile. Not only will I daily drive my car in the summer but I'll be going on plenty of 3-6 hour road trips.

Secondly is cracked headers. I know you lifetime warranty them but it's not something I want to change every 2-3 years. Anyone with either a mustang or camaro that has some significant miles and time with tip mount turbos? Like 50,000 miles and no issues?

And lastly because my car will be more of a hot rod or fun car than I can drive everywhere. Take to the odd car show and blow away the odd GT-R with on the highway I want to be able to hear my power adder. Can the turbos be heard other than wide open throttle? So hard to tell from the videos I've been watching.

Thanks. Kit does look amazing and we'll engineered. Just trying to decide if I should go this route or a Procharger.