View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:15 AM   #21
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_goods1 View Post
damn that sux, the dealership probably wont even want to work with you, because they know they will be able to sell the car with ease given the demand for it. i was screwed myself a bit on mine, because my sales guy said that gm had a financing option for recent college grads that give good interest rates and overlook buying history and income. Well i looked up the "college plan" and it was just a discount of $1000, so that sucked but i was like ok well at least that will help me out. So of course when it was time to sign the papers there was no such financing plan and my dad had to cosign for me and on top of that i didn't get the $1000 discount and they forgot my damn stripes. Its still two weeks later and i still don't have my stripes. So basically the only reason i am sort of satisfied is that i love the car, if not i would be soo pissed at my sales guy. Maybe you should look around on the internet and see if there are any dealerships that have an SS1 in stock and see what they would be able to do??

Hey the stripes are way cheaper than ordering by at least 200.00, I bought factory GM stripes from Pace Performance, 286.00 delivered and had a pro install them. Get those stripes

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote