View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #16
RS-SS2
 
RS-SS2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 377
Well guys my car arrived at LPE this past Friday and was slated for the 570hp pkg. Over the weekend i started thinking about going up to the 650 hp pkg. I couldn't decide if i wanted to spend the extra $$$ to upgrade now . I thought well i could get the 570hp now and send it back up there in a year or two for the 650hp pkg. After talking with a couple of members here and weighing the pros and cons it made sense to do it now. In addition, for me shipping alone back and forth from the southwest is one third of the pkg upgrade.

Thank you for your knowledge and your experiences Windy city, speed74 and all others who contribute with informative information.
RS-SS2 is offline   Reply With Quote