New low profile electric exhaust cutouts now available from PFYC.com!
This oval-shaped, low profile, electronically controlled exhaust cutout means full control of your exhaust sound from the comfort and convenience of your driver seat. Designed for any car or truck that has limited ground clearance and anywhere from 2.25 inch to 3 inch exhaust pipe, this cutout will give you more sound, more performance, and not take up too much room under your car. With the Quick Time Electric Cutout you can have the best of both worlds -- quiet for the street and wide open for the drag strip, autocross, or racetrack. Go from stealth quiet to wide open power and experience gains even if you're already enjoying an aftermarket exhaust system. You control the volume and you control the power. Open your exhaust with the flip of a switch or using our optional electronic controller (sold separately). Run it closed, run it all the way open or any position in between. Even try adjusting your exhaust's back-pressure to find the optimal gas mileage if you are so inclined.
- Fits 2 1/4" to 3" Round Exhaust Pipes
- CNC 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body and Motor Plate
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Plate and Shaft
- Gears made from High Temp Steel for Long Life
- High Torque DC Gear-Driven Motor (produces 1.5 ft-lb of torque)
- Low Profile Design
- Custom Illuminated Toggle Switch or Optional Controller
- Weather Proof Wiring Harness and Connector with gold plated contacts
- Made In the USA
Sample Power and Torque Gains:
- 2010 Camaro SS: 18 horsepower and 17 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
- Dodge Charger SRT-8 w/aftermarket cat-back already installed: 11 horsepower and 12 ft-lb across most of the RPM range
Please click below to go to the ordering page.
Quick Time Low Profile Oval Electric Exhaust Cutout
To see a full listing of our brand new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.