My parents being awesome as they are, surprised
me with the Tittle of a 1984 Camaro. They got it for $400 dollars, and are letting me to do whatever I want to her. She's in ruff shape, but will be a fun build. She is blue with blue interior with T-tops. She doesn't run since she has been sitting for a while.
I want to pay them back, but I put my $2,000 dollars on a CD at the bank, so it's off to work.
1. First I will cover the engine and sandblast the paint to save money.
2. The blue interior is in good shape with power seats, needs new headliner.
3. Replace the parts of the engine that needs fixing.
4. New tires and rims.
5. White Hurst ball shifter.
6. New exhaust, thinking Borla.
7. I want to paint it black with gold trim.
8. The make the interior black with gold stitching.
9. Any suggestions or ideas from you wise Camaro5 members would be appreciated.
I will get pics of her tomorrow before our party.
!!!!!! Here is a video of pics of the Camaro !!!!!!!