View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 01:57 AM   #79
JGS

Drives: 2015 2SS LS3 NPP/1LE/ Red Hot
I know you mentioned you are not into bike , I just want to share my experience. I commute 30 miles one way everyday to work. I work in a ranch where I handle cattle and horses. also live in Canada where winters are sometimes -20F with lots of ice and snow , and only have my Camaro 1LE as a DD year round. this is my second Camaro , my first SS I put over 80xxx miles in 3 years and enjoyed every mile of it, i sold it to buy the 1LE (couldn't resist the 0% interest and the new track package) , I always have a hard time deciding between the bike (in summer) and the Camaro . My personal suggestion, enjoy your toys as much as you can, the Camaro is not the best car for winter , but with a good set of winter tires and being careful , I always have a blast even in -30 F. everyone tells me I should get a truck due to the nature of my job and place I live , I got a used Dodge Ram , and ended up selling it few months after to save money for gas for my Camaro and reduce insurance . no regrets here.
Attached Images

JGS is offline   Reply With Quote