Lingenfelter 650 hp build w/pics
I am starting this new thread because there are a few members cars at LPE as I type. We have both the 570 and 650 packages going on.
Ryan promised pictures along the way so I will keep updating as we move along.
From now on I will post the updates and pictures in a new post further in the thread.
Mine is a Blk 2SS/RS, M6 package dicribed below:
Camaro Gen 5 - 2010 > Camaro SS 2010 378 CID LS3 - 650 HP TVS2300 Supercharger Package
650 BHP / 630 lbs-ft of torque
- Engine removal, disassembly and inspection
- Lingenfelter CNC porting of LS3 cylinder heads
- Lingenfelter multi-angle valve job, cc cylinder chambers
- OE 2.165" hollow stem intake / 1.59" heavy duty Inconnel exhaust valves
- Surfacing for correct compression, Competition Cams valve springs
- Mahle forged coated aluminum pistons and tool steel pins
- Oliver 4340 forged billet steel “I” beam connecting rods
- Computer balanced LS3 crankshaft & rotating assembly
- Total seal file fit rings
- Clevite Heavy duty rod & main bearings
- Head gaskets, head bolts
- TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Fuel system upgrades and properly sized fuel injectors
- 160 Degree thermostat
- Ported & polished LS3 throttle body
- Lingenfelter High Flow Air Intake
- Boost by pass system
- Professional engine installation, testing & tuning
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
Dual disc clutch and flywheel assembly
Lingenfelter aluminum coil covers
Corsa stainless steel cat back exhaust
Chrome LPE fender badges
HD rear half shafts
Ryan and LPE made good on the Baseline Dyno Sheet! He said my engine has been pulled and he will try to get the first photo updates to us later today.
Last edited by mws444; 09-11-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Reason: Baseline update