View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 07:46 AM   #23
Blackdevil77

Drives: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
The corvette unlike the camaro has always been a great performance car. So you are taking a great car, and making it better.

Corvette didn't need much improvements. The biggest complaint in the corvette world is lack of a good interior.

the camaro guys complain about the car being to heavy. I had a 5th generation camaro. That thing was a boat, and rode like a caddy.

What did GM do ?

corvette got better interior, and more performance, not to mention probably one of the best looking cars in the road.

The camaro lost weight, and dramatically improved in performance.

My opinion when comparing a camaro SS to a corvette.

Both are fast enough, both have great interiors, and the same engine.

it comes down to which car appeals to you more if you can afford either. The corvette appeals to me more than a camaro. One main reason, the exterior styling.

With regards to this topic. unless you have tracked a c7 corvette, and a 6th generation SS. How can you really know which car is going to feel better? I don't know, i also don't base things off numbers.
The C7 Corvette appeals to me more also. I love the look and also love the driving experience of being so low to the ground. If the C6 interiors weren't so crappy, I'd be looking into a used Z06. I can't afford a C7, so Camaro it is. And they did such a great job with the Camaro that I don't feel like it's much of a compromise. Especially compared to the 5th gen vs C6.
Blackdevil77 is offline   Reply With Quote