View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #37
rickerda

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockytophummer View Post
Just wandering if at the cruise were the SRT-8 got all the attention over the twin sisster camaros did the sisters big brother SS show up? Not trying to bash any V6 owners but sorry if I was at a car show or meet I would be asking more questions and paying more attention to the muscle of the show! Both cars in my opinion are awesome cars! I just don't see how your test was very fair? Don't know that's just me. Also like someone was stating the Challengers are much more rare on the road. At least were I live. I can't figure it out. It's not like there are not usually 4-5 Challengers at local dodge dealership lot at all times. Can't say that bought the new Camaro's were I'm from. As soon as they get unloaded off the truck they are in some ones garage. I do have to give props to Dodge though they did do the Challenger right but I just don't think they get more attention than the Camaro. I still can't go anywere in my IOM SS and not get people just staring and asking me all types of questions and taking pictures. Regardless they both sweet sweet rides! Congrats to the lucky people who get to enjoy the best of both worlds! That would be nice having a Chally and a Camy!
Never said it was fair, it was totally unscientific, that’s kind of the point.

As for dealer inventory, when the 2008 Challenger were being delivered they didn’t spend much time on the show room floor either. 2010 is the year of the Camaro, it’s even outselling the Mustang. I sincerely hope that Chevy can keep the enthusiasm and excitement up.