View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 12:50 PM   #1
Jayjellyfish212

Drives: 2014 1LE
2014 1LE Weigh In!

I will be working on weight reduction on my car. I thought I would share as things progress.

My 1LE is a 2014 1SS with factory added Recaros and NPP. The 1LE registry shows the car weight of 3860 but my door sticker shows 4600. So I went and weighed in on a scale that was just updated with new electronics and calibration. I tried to jump out of the car so I just had the car weight but the lady tapped me in to soon. So I have to go weigh myself to deduct from the weigh in.

I am showing my weight ticket of 4040 with me in the car. I did do an engine bay clean up so may have shed a few ounces.. The most weight reduction so far was the headers from factory to aftermarket. This week I will be pulling out my sub and amp. I will also be pulling the entire back seating including seatbelts. I will weigh each as I go with pics for you guys. I will be doing what weight reductions I can without holding up the car, so I can drive the rest of the year up until around October. Then I will hit it hard with weight reduction mods.

Currently 4040# minus cheeseburger eating driver.. My weight TBD..