View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #1
Fishinfirefighter

Drives: Zl1
BMR Coolant resevoir came in today

VERY nice piece. Quality is fantastic and it looks badass. These boxes are built to order and even then BMR had it built and shipped within 3 days of payment. Their website had a goofup and said free shipping even thought they dont offer free shipping on anything but Tom honored it for me, good business to deal with. Ive got some AN fittings and s/s lines coming before I can do the install but I mounted it just to check it out while im waiting. The outlet is on the right side of the box and inside has a perforated tube so no Ice gets sucked up in there. The inlet is on the left and it also has a drain and came with a ball valve and 3 feet of 3/8 drain hose to make it easy at the track when icing. I opted for the -12 bungs so I can upgrade the sc coolant system to 3/4 hose. I ordered -12 fittings for the SC lid as well.
Im trying to decide where to mount my CC since it takes the space that most people mount their CC's at. Im thinking of mounting it directly to the ice box itself since the cap and opening are so large I can get inside to thread a bolt with an o-ring/washer on both sides to prevent any leaks. Gonna post a few pics, anyone got any ideas or suggestions where to mount the CC?
Attached Images

Last edited by Fishinfirefighter; 09-07-2016 at 09:31 PM.
Fishinfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote