View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:27 PM   #1
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Talking The Making of Savitar! 500rwhp N/A Monster!

Welcome to my build thread guys!

Introduction

On August 24th, 2016 I was able to purchase my dream car after wanting it for many years, since the first Transformers came out and I saw Bumblebee, I was in love. The car is a 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS in Cybergray Metallic.

Some mods were already done to the car when I received it. This includes aftermarket cold air intake (brandless), BBK shorty headers, and a set of SLP Loudmouth Axlebacks. As you can see, the previous owner tried to mod a little, but kinda cheap'd out on the parts. But that's alright because I've got big plans to redo it all anyway to my liking

The reason behind my username and the name of the car (Savitar) is pretty simple. I'm a huge Flash fan. He's my favorite hero, at least on the DC side. Flash is sometimes referred to as the Scarlet Speedster. Well, my car is a darker grey and gunmetal grey is my favorite color. Hence the name, Gunmetal Speedster! As far as Savitar, anyone who watches the CW show will know this baller. He is the self proclaimed God of Speed. He wears a hyperkinetic suit that happens to be dark grey. And since my Camaro is dark grey and goes fast, Savitar seemed fitting

Thank you guys for taking the time to stop by and check out my build thread. I'm excited to get started on this beast and the mods will just keep coming anytime finances allow, and the thread will be updated accordingly. This includes everything from cosmetics to bolt on's. You can also keep up with the build thread by Follwing me on Instagram @GunmetalSpeedster or subscribing to my Youtube channel at Youtube.com/SeekampTV both of those will be continually updated throughout the entire process of the build. If you guys have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to speak your mind!
Thanks,
-Tyler

Current Look!

Current Mods!

Interior:
+MGW race shift knob
+Emblem Pro's retro "Camaro" lettering - pssnger side dash
+Dome light LED upgrade

Exterior:
-Tint-
+Sun strip front windshield
+Taillights (custom)
+Side markers
+Driver/passenger/quarter window/rear window/sun roof

-Front Windshield-
+Head Turners Car Club decal

-Hood-
+Vis Racing terminator style carbon fiber hood

-Fenders-
+Black dual vinyl hashes

-Rear Windshield-
+Personal logo
+Vengeance Graphix logos (x2)
+Corsa decal
+Cold Air Inductions decal
+Camaro5.com decal

-Quarter Windows-
+YouTube URL
+Instagram handle
+Built Not Bought decal

-Wheels-
+Matte black metallic plastidip
+R1 Concept eLine Series slotted/drilled rotors
+Painted red calipers

-Front-
+ZL1 grille w/LSx badge

-Rear-
+Anvil rear notch spoiler
+Blacked out taillight bezels
+eBay "Shark Fin" diffuser
+SAVITAR vanity plate

Power Adders:
+Night Fury camshaft
+Cold Air Inductions intake
+JRE race scoop
+Bo White ported TB
+Powerbond 25% UDP
+Speed Engineering longtube headers w/o cats
+NPP catback

Current Power! (504HP/433TQ)

*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports

Last edited by Gunmetal Speedster; 01-05-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote