View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #2440
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
happy to see u got ur car back dustin...looks just like new...like nothing ever happen...the bowties and signals look good too...i got my chrome gas cap on finally too but i didnt get the gill vinyls on yet...so ill take a picture when i do that too...the chrome fuel door looks good but its making the car scream for some chrome wheels which i just cant afford yet! i wanna get the exhaust on next summer so thats 2500 bucks right there...imma trying to bust my ass over the winter with some OT to get money for the rims too...hopefully i can do it!
Good luck nightmare!! I hope you can pull it off my friend!!

Dustin! GLad you got your car back finally bro!! looks nice!!

To all the others who have posted pics and recieved their cars!! AWESOME!!!

I am a slacker!! I need to post pics of my full tint for you all... or the car period, but I have yet to take any decent ones. My faded gills and mail slot vinyls came in on Friday. I will take before and after shots, along with my Silver Hood spears and bowties from Xmicro_SS once they arrive as well. Then My exhaust will be shipped sometime next week hopefully, so I'll have photos of that for ya'll. I need a video camera to video the exhaust...

Anyway plus I plan to do my interior lighting upgrades, and some suttle touches to the underbody...

Anyway keep the great pics coming everyone!!