View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
sjlarowe

Drives: 2015 2LT RS convertible
New to the forums

Hi everyone, name is Steve and I'm a happy owner of a 2015 V6 black Camaro RS convertible.

I've had it almost a year now and I'm getting that itch to really make it mine, technical customizations, really thinking of an exhaust upgrade as well, just don't know where are some resources that you guys might use.

Minor things I've done:
Replaced the amber turn signal bulbs with LED's (if anyone knows how to stop the rapid blinking that would be great!)

Tinted the back tail lights

Things I'd currently like to do:
Replace the audio, it has the Boston Acoustics, but I noticed when the volume goes past 25-26, the bass loses it's umph.

Replace the mylink with if possible a 2016 Camaro (one that enables Car Play) or a custom setup (I used to have an Avenger and I installed a tablet to replace the factory stereo). The best bang within a reasonable price range.

Replace the dash cluster, is it possible to switch out the cluster with the all digital cluster on the newer model? Is it even the correct specs measurement wise?

Replace the halos with color changing halos.

Give it a meaner sound.

Anyone know of a place that might sell transition style tint? If this is even a thing? (I mean just like the eyeglasses, when it's in sunlight, the tint gets darker)

And looking for any input as well. Hope to hear some creative ideas. Glad to have joined the forums as well. Thank you.
sjlarowe is offline   Reply With Quote