View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #12
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
So now maybe this is really where the fun begins :-0...

Thankfully I have a wide 3 car garage and can put the car in sideways when needed. Since i knew this was going to take some time I did just that.

Unfortunately I cannot find any pics of the prep leading to the flares going on, but there was a lot of fitting that took place. The front flares have 4 screw holes on each that go through the front fascia. I took my time and got everything lined up, prepped and bought a bunch of clamps from Walmart.

I put blue painters tape over the paint on the flares and started applying the Betakink adhesive. This stuff has about 15 minute working time before it starts to harden (if I remember correctly).

Once the flare was in place I applied a bunch of clamps to make sure it stayed put!
Attached Images

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP

Last edited by Ashen 6.2; 06-28-2023 at 02:21 PM.
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote