View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
jschuler
WildCat

Drives: 2LT Imperial blue/biege
Thumbs up Kansas City Camaro meet: OFFICIAL PLAN

Kansas City Camaro meet: OFFICIAL PLAN

Ok, I finally got all of this together and organized and have received permission for where we are parking and reservations for where we are eating.

Date: Saturday, October 17th.

Arrival time: between 4:30-5:00pm. You can really arrive whenever but we can line up the cars nicely if we arrive together.

Place: We are parking our cars at Nebraska Furniture Mart in the Legends Village West Shopping Center.

Nebraska Furniture Mart
1601 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111

We won’t have ‘reserved’ space, however the farthest spaces from the entrance are usually empty (this parking lot is gigantic). I’m thinking the best place to line up our cars is the far corner of the Nebraska Furniture Mart parking lot, near the Longhorn Steakhouse. Just find the camaros

For those who are interested I have made reservations for a large group to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Didn’t want to show up with a huge group on a Saturday night and have to wait two hours…we can just walk there from our parking spots.

Reservation is for 6pm.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
1705 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111

If you’ve never been to the Village West Shopping Center and you are driving far, you may want to consider going up there early to shop and walk around (and then join us in the NFM parking lot). You can also eat wherever you want, but I would like to know who will be joining us so I can call with a better estimate.

I will send out personal messages too to everyone who has responded. I estimate at least 20 camaros….and I can’t wait!
jschuler is offline   Reply With Quote