Originally Posted by onlyhonda
Tell me about it. I am doing good today.....I haven't asked for the Viz to check it. I am going to do my very best to hold off until Friday to check the status again. I can't promise I will make it that long, but I'm trying!
I'm going to wait also. I asked yesterday hoping to see some movement off of 3000. Friday sounds like a good day to ask again. At least until we get close to the TPW, and then the requests will happen daily!