View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:55 PM   #96
RUQWIKR

Drives: 1LEs
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
My point is that even though you don't like it, don't knock the car because there are people here that have been waiting on it and we don't need you guys trying to make them feel bad for buying this car. We're all here for the same reason, the love of the Camaro and 1LE specifically in this forum.
Good points...we all have kind of 1.5SS's with all the content above a regular 1SS. My Apple CarPlay works just fine vs. the I06 NAV. Would not mind vented seats to work, but, after multiple track days in Texas heat, I can't see them making me more than a bit of difference. Could not care less for memory seats or Homelink. My tiny hidden opener works fine. I don't have to have the fancy HVAC, interior lighting, upgraded radio, etc. Would not mind a better radio system, but, it works fine for me. ...and so on...

I don't need side blind zone or ugly back up sensors in the rear fascia, etc. To be honest, I might have ended up with the 2SS 1LE, but, in no way would I have waited around a year for it.

I bought the car from Jeff, but, am not defending his position because of that. The delta in price from our cars to a 2SS 1LE buys track wheels, track tires, spare pads, brake, etc. - or not...
RUQWIKR is offline   Reply With Quote