View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 07:47 AM   #114
theholycow

Drives: '02 GMC Sierra, '80 Lesabre
That stinks. At least it will probably repair well so it looks like it never happened, but it would be better if it actually never happened!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
I had a buddy who everytime he got a new car would come home and hit it with a hammer and say " now I don't have to worry about all the assholes in this town. I'll just run it."
Badass! I wish I had the balls to do that. Instead, I freak out the first time I get a little dent, as many in this thread do, despite my feeling that real cars have dents and scratches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Mean Chevy View Post
Vehicles to many people to day are just another applicance. People DO NOT care if a Vehicle has a Heart or Soul anymore.
Who appears to have more heart and soul: Generic looking guy with perfect skin, or the badass looking guy with lots of scars?

A car with dents and scratches looks like it's been used to do stuff, and definitely has more heart and soul than a mass-produced carbon copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myold88 View Post
It will not survive in todays society.
It will survive just fine. What is the Camaro, some wimpy piece of crap, or the ballsy take-no-prisoners no BS car that it's supposed to be?
1980 Buick Lesabre family heirloom with 36,000 miles
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2 door I5-2.5 5spd DD lease
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
she really underestimates the damage i would do to her reproductive organs
http://allOffTopic.com is the place for all the naughty stuff you can't get away with on this forum...
theholycow is offline   Reply With Quote