View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #117
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues45th View Post
Lol he does it for a living hope he would. Just like you know more about teeth. Doesn't mean then when someone ask you you keep reacting like your stressed that your responding on a forum. I mean its what he does. They called it a polish. He corrects me says I don't watch the videos because they call it something it isn't. I just quoted them. They said polish. And also all I want to do is get my ride looking great. It's only a year old washed weekly and kept very well so that's all I want is a clean smooth no swirl c.f.m. Paint on my 45th. Sorry for as,ing question that weren't coverd under your video. I got someone who is willing to answer questions and actually explain what difference is and why some call products polish when really a glaze.
I'll say this and I'll leave you alone. In my videos, I stress that if anyone has any questions that I cover in my videos, I'll just send you back to the videos. Two, I don't do this for a living. In my videos (more than one), I tell folks that you couldn't pay me to detail cars for a living. There's not enough money in it. In my videos, I say that I own a computer consulting firm. That's what pays the bills. I also do a TV show about computers. That's what I do too. Even the local news channels hit me up for advice on computer related topics. Fixing paint is a hobby of mine and nothing more.

I probably post on 20 different forums, freely sharing information about detailing. I charge you no money to pick my mind or to watch my videos but before I take time out of my day to answer your questions, the only thing that I ask is that you watch the videos multiple times and take notes. Here you are talking as if I work for all these detailing companies, which is so far from the truth. You honestly don't know how you sound. I have people from all over the world shooting me email asking for help along with all my customers who are looking for help or an appointment. Yet, I manage to fit you into my day in order to help you out. This is the way you choose to come back at me. I didn't realize that your skin was so thin.

I will now direct my help to those in this thread who actually appreciate it.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote